I am not sure about two icons that i am seeing on my tour.

The 1st is on the home screen under the signal strength. It looks like a site on a gun???

Also when i send an email I know what the sending symbol is...but what is the red box with a small line pointing to 3 o clock? I got that a lot yesterday and then the emails would fail??

Thanks!
    07-19-09 07:41 AM
    Pretty sure the "site" is that GPS. If it's just that symbol, it's set to 911 Only. If it has some waves ))) coming from it, that is "Location On".

The red box means it's waiting to try and send the message again. Sometimes that will ultimately lead to a failure, or it may go through on a subsequent attempt.
    07-19-09 07:56 AM
    Great thanks! is the waiting because there is poor reception?? I got it a lot yesterday.
    07-19-09 08:21 AM
    Great thanks! is the waiting because there is poor reception?? I got it a lot yesterday.
    Could be, I get this form time to time as well. I am hoping the first OS fix that I am sure is coming, will resolve any radio issue. I have been reading around and this seems to be a concern for some.
    07-19-09 08:26 AM
    I have something on the top, middle, left of my screen that has the # 2 and something that I can only describe as looking like an old reel to reel film thing, its like 2 circles with a line connecting the bottoms of the circles. What is it. It doesnt show up all of the time.

Thanks
    12-15-09 07:31 AM
    I have something on the top, middle, left of my screen that has the # 2 and something that I can only describe as looking like an old reel to reel film thing, its like 2 circles with a line connecting the bottoms of the circles. What is it. It doesnt show up all of the time.

Thanks
    that would be your voicemail icon
    12-15-09 07:33 AM
    For future reference, all of these symbols are located and depicted in your owner's manual.... I see paper references are a thing of the past...
    12-15-09 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD