Hello, I have had my tour for about 3 weeks and loved it until today. I went to turn it on this morning and I am not able to. I have it plugged into my computer to charge and al I am getting is a solid red light. Any ideas? I have taken the battery out and put it back in, and still nothing!
    Thanks guys!
    08-22-09 11:27 AM
    Hello, I have had my tour for about 3 weeks and loved it until today. I went to turn it on this morning and I am not able to. I have it plugged into my computer to charge and al I am getting is a solid red light. Any ideas? I have taken the battery out and put it back in, and still nothing!
    Thanks guys!
    Sometimes when a BB such as the Tour in your case completely drains out (battery-wise); it takes a while for it to reach a minimum charge for the screen to even come back on...so until that minimum charge is reached; the red indicator light will only show.

So be patient for about 15-20 minutes at least; and see if the screen comes back on. If it still doesn't come on; then...well...talk with VZW's BB tech support. G'luck.
    08-22-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD