My Tour is stuck in headset mode, I can't use the phone at all, switch to speaker phone etc....there are no headphones plugged in, and I have even done a battery pull...what to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 10:33 AM
    hmm..one option is to do a hard reset, bring everything back to factory settings...but that would clean out your phone and you would have to reinstall everything again...unless you back up with DM...that may be your last resort unless someone else knows another trick..good luck!
    09-09-09 10:35 AM
    Did you have headphones plugged in at one point? And I think it was for the Storm, but there was a trick people were doing when that would happen...basically get a set of headphones, and plug and unplug them to where it 'unlatches' it from the headphones and the audio can route back out through the speaker. When mine did that (Storm I think) I had to go into media player, play something, and then do the plug-unplug trick...hope this helps!
    09-09-09 10:39 AM
    Plugging the headset in and out while playing music finally fixed it...I wish a new OS would come out, this thing is so buggy, I actually miss my Pearl for its stability.
    09-09-09 12:15 PM
    sounds like someone needs to try a hybrid.
    09-09-09 12:21 PM
    Thanks much for this tjgrey. I had the same issue with my Tour, though I must say I haven't had 1 other issue with the Tour (since they fixed the trackball issue anyway).
    10-05-09 08:29 AM
    Thanks much for this tjgrey. I had the same issue with my Tour, though I must say I haven't had 1 other issue with the Tour (since they fixed the trackball issue anyway).
    No problem! Glad I could actually help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 08:42 AM
    I had the "stuck in headset" mode issue today and needed to try another remedy besides the media/music route. Since the media/music route didn't fix me, I decided to disable and re-enable bluetooth. That fixed it for me. If I get "stuck" again, I will write another post here to explain if that method indeed works again. Thanks all.
    10-05-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD