Hello. I am trying to figure out what I did. My screen used to turn off when my bb wasn't in use but now it is on all the time. I went into the settings and tried to change the led and display but it didn't help any. I also tried to use the standby button and that doesn't work either. It will go in standby for a few seconds then the screen turns back on. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Christina

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 08:22 PM
    Hello. I am trying to figure out what I did. My screen used to turn off when my bb wasn't in use but now it is on all the time. I went into the settings and tried to change the led and display but it didn't help any. I also tried to use the standby button and that doesn't work either. It will go in standby for a few seconds then the screen turns back on. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Christina

You dont have quicklaunch do you?
    09-11-09 08:24 PM
    this is in interesting issue.. did you try resetting the phone? (aka, taking out the battery, waiting 30 seconds then putting it back in?)
    09-11-09 08:33 PM
    this is in interesting issue.. did you try resetting the phone? (aka, taking out the battery, waiting 30 seconds then putting it back in?)
    Omg thank u so much! It worked lol

09-11-09 08:42 PM
    You dont have quicklaunch do you?
    What is quicklaunch?

09-11-09 08:43 PM
    Omg thank u so much! It worked lol

good! glad that worked!
    09-11-09 08:44 PM
    I was going to say maybe you had the demo fake screen sticker on your screen and forgot to peel it off LOL

week 6: "Screen is still on, battery life is excellent but phone is useless"
    09-11-09 11:20 PM
    One thing as well that will make the screen not turn off immediately is bedside mode. Just an FYI if it happens again check your settings in clock to exit bedside mode.
    09-12-09 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD