Hi guys,

I'm recently bought a Blackberry Tour 9630. Today I just noticed that my blackberry Tour doesn't have SIM CARD Applications icons.
    I usually use Simcard Application to use my Mobile banking / my operator feature which usually appear on Setup Folders. I have looked everywhere, using original themes and looked under hidden icons. But I can't find it.

I switched back to my old Blackberry 8900, the icons is there. It's pretty confusing.
    I'm using a unlocked Blackberry Tour 9630 Verizon with firmware 4.7.1.40 if you might need it.

Thank you very much for your kindness and helps. Looking forward to your reply.

- rayz
    09-08-09 11:08 PM
    The SIM cards from Sprint and Verizion don't have an application since they are linked to the phone which was meant to be used for CDMA. If you swap your SIM you might get an application. I swapped mine out because I have a SIM that I use when I travel and mine did put the icon on my screen.
    09-09-09 12:38 AM
    Thanks for your reply cwatson
    I don't use Sprint / Verizon simcard on my blackberry. I'm not using this handheld in America (i'm using it in Indonesia). However, I used to have this icon in my previous BB (8900)..

Even though Tour was meant to be used for CDMA, don't it suppose to have the icon when we use the handheld for GSM network?
    09-09-09 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD