For whatever reason the Tour can read all of the images and data on my SD card, but whenever I connect via BBDesktop or by removing the card from the device and inserting it into my computer the files cannot be found! Anyone have any idea what is going on? I'm trying to get the over 2000 images and all of the data off the card and onto another one. I puchased a much larger card I'd like to use but it'd be nice if I could transfer all of the data on the old card over to the new...

Thanks.
    12-23-09 08:41 AM
    In BBDesktop, i open the media icon, the one you use to transfer from PC to BB(vice-versa) when that happens another window opens on my PC like i just plugged in an external device. That gives me the option to open and locate files.
    12-23-09 09:09 AM
    For whatever reason that doesn't work for me. Like you said Mista, I use the media tab in BBdesktop but only some of the data shows up. None of the over 2000 pictures come up. Only a few of the mp3's. It's strange! I can't view them even when I take the card out of the device and insert it directly into the computer, yet somehow, the acual BB has no problem reading them at all!
    12-23-09 09:54 AM
    Your files on the sd card are encrypted.
    REmove the encryption in options-security-encryption.
    Then read the sd card in your pc.

Dm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 11:22 AM
    Thanks Detman! Don't know if was the encryption issue or not, but I went into the settings there and under "memory" turned on "auto-enable mass storage mode when connected" and plugged in the BB. Worked perfectly! Problem solved.
    12-23-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD