My phone has been randomly crashing. Even if the battery is full, it will reboot with low battery and sometimes will even go into an endless rebooting loop until the battery finally dies and I recharge it.

Running OS 5.0.0.975, memory usually at 35-50 meg on average. It doesn't seem to matter what it's doing or what kind of app I'm running, it happens nonetheless. I'm estimating it's happening almost daily at this point, and sometimes more than once daily.

I'm pulling out my hair trying to resolve. Help!
    01-20-11 09:46 PM
    how many applications do you have on it? it used to crash for me all the time. i got rid a few and it worked for me good luck
    01-20-11 09:53 PM
    Same here. Got rid of some unnecessary apps on my Tour and it started working much better.
    01-21-11 02:28 PM
    I've been experiencing this for the past few weeks.
    Only apps I had installed myself were Twitter, Facebook, ZonaSnap, and Foursquare. Fresh install of the OS did nothing. I just downgraded to the first 5.0 release, hopefully that'll get rid of this. So annoying, especially when I'm out and can't charge my phone after it totally drains itself.
    01-21-11 04:46 PM
    how many applications do you have on it? it used to crash for me all the time. i got rid a few and it worked for me good luck
    Honestly, not a lot--and removing some didn't help me one bit.
    01-21-11 07:43 PM
    It could be a bad battery. Take it to a store and see if they'll let you try a new one out. If that fixes your problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 03:25 PM
    It could be a bad battery. Take it to a store and see if they'll let you try a new one out. If that fixes your problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's what I did yesterday, actually. Fingers crossed, hopefully no more crashes!
    01-23-11 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD