Please help.... for about a month now I have had an envelope in the left hand corner of my screen indicating that I have a new email. However, I do not. I have tried everything and cannot get it to go away, I have even gone to verizon and they cannot figure out what the problem is. I was prompted a while ago to do an update and once the update finished this icon appeared and I cannot get rid of it. I have tried deleting and re-adding the email addresses, rebooting the phone, and deleting all emails and text messages. Any help would be appreciated!
    12-13-09 01:16 PM
    Go to your MESSAGES folder and select "U" for the unread message. Have you also checked to make sure it's not a saved message? If all else fails you could reinstall the OS but I would make that the last resort. Keep us posted...
    12-13-09 01:34 PM
    No unread messages anywhere. Im trying to avoid doing the reinstall but at this point it almost seems that may be the only option.
    12-13-09 01:45 PM
    No unread messages anywhere. Im trying to avoid doing the reinstall but at this point it almost seems that may be the only option.
    Okay so no unread messages did you check saved messages? Messages>menu>view saved messages?
    12-13-09 01:55 PM
    no saved messages either
    12-13-09 02:04 PM
    missed call?? go into email and press m.. it will show all messages including missed calls. missed calls show as an envelope...at least on my tour they do.
    12-14-09 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD