Okay so i have the BlackBerry 9630 (Tour) and i cant play the videos i buy from iTunes. Does anyone know a work around for this?? Also i love how clear the preloaded pictures that come with the phone. Does Verizon have different preloaded pictures??? Help!
    09-06-09 06:58 PM
    I've heard of other people having the same issue with not playing itunes videos/music. All I've heard on this is that it may be a licensing issue.
    09-06-09 06:59 PM
    There has to be a fix out there!!! I need it. I think its a file size issue
    09-06-09 07:04 PM
    If I had to guess, which is entirely what this is...I think it may have to do with formatting of the songs. Try this link and see if it helps.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up
    09-06-09 07:15 PM
    The Tour won't play DRM protected files, so if you bought your media from iTunes then chances are most of it can't be played on your Tour.

Otherwise, BlackBerry Media Sync is a a great way to transfer your media files over to your Tour. I've been using it for several weeks and have had no issues with it.
    09-06-09 07:25 PM
    Barry is correct. This caused by copy protection on the files. iTunes designs their downloads to work with Apple devices. Blackberry Media Sync will allow you to load other MP3 music to the Blackberry, via iTunes but not Apples music. Notice that Blackberry is not recognized as a device when iTunes runs. I don't buy iTunes music anymore because I don't want to carry two devices. And I refuse to go with the iPhone.
    Last edited by Ironsideque; 09-06-09 at 07:32 PM. Reason: adding to previous post
    09-06-09 07:27 PM
    Ok dope. But what about the preloaded pics? how can i get more of those clear images???
    09-06-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD