i just got my Blackberry Tour like a month ago...so i'm already having problems...sometimes it cuts off and the LED light flashes red...the phone won't turn on for a good number of hours..is it rebooting? or is something else wrong with my phone? how can i fix this problem so that my phone comes back on quicker!! THANKS FOR THE HELP!!
    04-19-11 01:37 AM
    i just got my Blackberry Tour like a month ago...so i'm already having problems...sometimes it cuts off and the LED light flashes red...the phone won't turn on for a good number of hours..is it rebooting? or is something else wrong with my phone? how can i fix this problem so that my phone comes back on quicker!! THANKS FOR THE HELP!!
    I had the issue once when the battery was around 1% and all the radios were off and the phone wouldn't charge or turn on for almost 8 hours. I took an eraser to the pins on the battery and cleaned them and left it off and charging over night and the next morning it was fine. As far as the rebooting issue, the Tour is known for that problem. Make sure u are using the latest OS version. I'm on .1030 and haven't had any problems since then. Good Luck!
    04-19-11 10:26 AM
    sounds like you need a new battery

had the same issue with my 9700 last month.

if you bought it new, take it back to the retailer. if you bought it second hand check out the CB store for the battery replacement
    04-19-11 10:29 AM
    I would say battery or loose battery. The tape on the door may work too.
    04-19-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD