Hello everyone!
    ok so this is the deal I have the tour since the first day it came out on verizon and I've always downloaded the official releases from verizon but I'm ready to install this latest leak 5.0.0.530 so far I have seen good reviews so I'm taking a risk and try it myself.
    So where do I download it and is there a step by step guide on how to install it?
    thanx and please dont flame me I'm a newbie on this...
    03-05-10 12:29 AM
    I'm ready to install this latest leak 5.0.0.530 so far I have seen good reviews so I'm taking a risk and try it myself.
    Where did you read these reviews? Majority of the people have been talking about reboots when the phone is holstered, mem card issues, and berrybuzz issues. Do a little more research and you might choose .419 or .484 with a hybrid..

Read this thread start to finish and decide what is best for you..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...9630-a-428654/
    03-05-10 01:23 AM
    I've never used the holster before I just put my phone in my pocket so I figured I wouldnt have a problem with the holster glitch...soooo I'll just wait for the official release thanx anyways, but I'm anxious about the new OS and its new features but I guess it would be worth the wait...
    03-05-10 01:53 AM
    If your going try a 5.0 try the 419. Its a lot more stable and way better then any OS from VZW out at this point.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 02:04 AM
    Yeah I didn't have restart issues until I put it in my holster which I never use but was curious to try. Safe to say, don't go there.
    03-05-10 02:03 PM
    Hello everyone!
    ok so this is the deal I have the tour since the first day it came out on verizon and I've always downloaded the official releases from verizon but I'm ready to install this latest leak 5.0.0.530 so far I have seen good reviews so I'm taking a risk and try it myself.
    So where do I download it and is there a step by step guide on how to install it?
    thanx and please dont flame me I'm a newbie on this...
    You want help?........DON'T install this faulty os........there's your help.
    03-05-10 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD