hey, iv'e noticed i haven't been getting any e-mail or Facebook notification on my phone anymore. even tho i have like 10 new e-mails when i check my mail through my laptop. is there a way to fix this problem.
    08-01-09 03:38 AM
    resend service books
    08-01-09 04:06 AM
    hey, iv'e noticed i haven't been getting any e-mail or Facebook notification on my phone anymore. even tho i have like 10 new e-mails when i check my mail through my laptop. is there a way to fix this problem.
    ^Exactly! Just log into your BIS and resend service books. Did you change your email pw recently? That is usually a culprit, but sometimes just need to be resent
    08-01-09 04:08 AM
    how do i do that??
    08-01-09 04:27 AM
    how do i do that??
    Log into the BIS site (google BIS + Verizon) and log in. On the left where it says "Service Books", click on that and hit "send service books"

Also you may want to make sure that your email address has a check mark next to it indicating that it is valid and setup.

If you are new to BB i would recommend you reading the BB101 Lecture Series (link in my sig) as well as PK's Tips & Tricks, and the other helpful threads in my sig.
    08-01-09 04:34 AM
    thanks i got it. problem fixed
    08-01-09 04:38 AM
    thanks i got it. problem fixed
    No worries!
    08-01-09 04:45 AM
    Log into the BIS site (google BIS + Verizon) and log in. On the left where it says "Service Books", click on that and hit "send service books"

Also you may want to make sure that your email address has a check mark next to it indicating that it is valid and setup.

If you are new to BB i would recommend you reading the BB101 Lecture Series (link in my sig) as well as PK's Tips & Tricks, and the other helpful threads in my sig.
    Question for you? If I resend my service books will it kick me off the the enterprise server from work?
    08-01-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD