Alright, I've tried just about everything before posting this question. My problem is I cannot hear incoming or outgoing calls, but once placed on speakerphone or headphones are plugged in, I can hear just fine. I have done many hard resets, battery pulls, checked to make sure mute isn't on, and anything else I could think of. It still hasn't solved the problem. Is there any other possible solutions out there to fixing this? Its driving me crazy!
    12-14-09 07:38 PM
    i just had the same issue this w/e on my Tmo 9700, it drove me nuts. I finally gave up and called Tmo and they send me a new device. I never figured out why this starting happening.
    12-14-09 08:01 PM
    Ouch, sounds like a hardware issue, at least it still under warranty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 09:06 PM
    Ouch, sounds like a hardware issue, at least it still under warranty

Would this type of problem be under warranty by blackberry?

12-14-09 09:14 PM
    Sound like it would b, I doubt u have any show of physical damage on the phone, so yeah, faulty speakers would def b under warranty. Considering how many calls their warranty department has received over the last few months in regards to trackballs, etc, they should send u a new one no prob

12-14-09 09:17 PM
    Called verizon today because I couldn't bear not to make or receive calls anymore. They were very helpful and helped me through a few steps before realizing I needed a new phone. They placed an order for me for a new phone. I was verry happy with the service and they said it was a device error.

12-15-09 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD