Hi,
    I'm hoping someone here can help me with my problem. I tried downloading the Sirius App and when I tried to run it, it gave me a memory issue. So I rebooted my phone and got the Reload software 552 message. I didn't think to look online first for a fix but anyway, I got home and reloaded my phone with a backup I had made. The problem now is that not all the databases are restoring to my phone. Ex. BBGroups, Blackberry Messenger, etc,.... This options are greyed out. I did a little search on google and found that people delete their Desktop[SYNC] from their service book and it works but My phone does not have that. I do not connect to a BES. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks in advance!
    02-06-10 01:21 PM
    From what you said I presume that you've already seen this:

https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=4618153

If you're up to it, you might consider upgrading the OS to 5.0. I've heard that the 552 problem is resolved in that build.

How to upgrade to a leaked OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 03:19 PM
    Hey Hootyhoo,
    Thanks for the reply... your first link isn't working so I'm not sure what it was asking that I did..
    I might go for the 2nd link just to update my phone.. I fixed my BBgroup and BB messenger issue. I'm not sure why but the backup of my phone that I made last month isn't adding everything back. I had to manually install BBM and then I was able to move the BBGroup and Blackberry Messenger databases over to my phone. I still have other databases that are greyed out so I guess I'll have to continue to play with those...
    02-06-10 05:47 PM
    Sorry about your trouble. The linked thread was moved to a sticky so I guess that's why my link didn't work. Just updated it.

552 error!

Hope it works this time.

02-06-10 06:13 PM
    It works. I just tried it. Some good info there. Unfortunately, its only helpful if you know before hand.

02-06-10 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD