so i purchased beyond160 two weeks ago and i didnt know i was running the trial version first. now today it asks me for an activation code to keep running the app and i dont have it! i think i deleted the email they sent me on accident. that app was super expensive and i dont wanna just delete it. any tips on how i can get my activation code and get beyond160 to work again?
    11-04-09 08:39 PM
    Did you buy it from the CB app store? If so, log in and you will see the programs you bought and the associated activation code. If you can't find it e-mail the developer with your PIN and they should be able to help.
    11-04-09 08:46 PM
    no, i bought it from blackberry app world. meh it doesnt have the activation code there
    11-04-09 08:47 PM
    Since your application has expired you will need to purchase the application. Once it has expired that's it. You could look at using another trial version if it would allow you to do so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 08:52 PM
    Since your application has expired you will need to purchase the application. Once it has expired that's it. You could look at using another trial version if it would allow you to do so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

but i did purchase it, it was 7 dollars....
    11-04-09 08:53 PM
    this is so frustrating
    11-04-09 09:10 PM
    This happened to me too, literally the exact same thing. Just contact the creator of beyond 160 and tell them what happened, they will contact you back and walk you through what to do. I dont remember what I had to do but it was super easy.
    11-04-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD