I have a Seidio 2 piece hardcase that I have to take off before placing in the charging dock. Does anyone know of a similar case that can go onto the dock without taking the case off? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 10:54 AM
    If you're using the chrome RIM dock for your Tour, I'm not sure there's room to fit any kind of hard case into the dock with case intact.

Maybe you can switch to the Seido dock (one of these), most of their cases have holes for the charging points to be exposed - and the Seido dock works with their cases, by the looks of it?
    Last edited by Ducaticorse; 01-31-10 at 11:11 AM.
    01-31-10 11:09 AM
    If you're using the chrome RIM dock for your Tour, I'm not sure there's room to fit any kind of hard case into the dock with case intact.

Maybe you can switch to the Seido dock (one of these), most of their cases have holes for the charging points to be exposed - and the Seido dock works with their cases, by the looks of it?
    That's it! I don't need as new case, just a new dock! Yes I have the chrome RIM dock. THANKS!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 12:05 PM
    How about a zagg armor skin thing. Sorry dont know the actual name i had that on my curve and that fit fine in the dock.. Now my tour i have in an otterbox so def no dock that big. Lol
    01-31-10 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD