How do you get the standard Tour headsets to stay in your ear. They are too large to fit in ear. I use the little covers that came with them.
    09-27-09 06:39 PM
    Call your carrier and ask for replacement ears.........

J/k

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 07:13 PM
    You might just get a better headset. The verizon one isn't that great
    09-27-09 07:34 PM
    Similar headphones came with my Creative mp3 player a number of years ago - useless with my shaped ears, too. I never could use them. I quickly tried the Tour ones and immediately ruled them out. Unfortunately, my Shure jack does not fit through my Otterbox case but some I purchased from Verizon for my 8830 did fit as do my Senheister noise-cancelling phones. But generally I use my Moto S9 Bluetooth - wireless is much more convenient.
    09-27-09 08:37 PM
    They don't fit all to well for me, so I just use my old sidekick headset (lx), work's great for me.
    09-27-09 09:00 PM
    I can't get any of those types of buds to stay in the ear (Apple is the worst). They should use silicone gel for the outer ring. Don't know why they continue to produce that style considering the amount of people who find them unusable. I had to buy Bose and Shure for music and The Boom for the phone.
    09-27-09 10:10 PM
    Call your carrier and ask for replacement ears.........

J/k

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL... Love it.- But I love these ears. I've had them all my life. And they've grown on me.

bbusera
    09-30-09 01:28 AM
    To Quote the goddess (Kristin Cavallari) herself from the Hill's tonight,
    People with small ear's lie!
    For more Kristin pix Go Here Hollywoodtuna � Kristin Cavallari
    Last edited by IZZY Dead; 09-30-09 at 02:09 AM.
    09-30-09 02:03 AM
    I got a problem with my headset too : (
    09-30-09 03:59 AM
    mine are ok but i just rec'd a plantronics 855 bluetooth headset and it has an attachment for your other ear to create a stereo headset.

it comes with 4 or 5 different silicone ear buds.
    09-30-09 05:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD