Today I switched from my iphone 4 to my tour, and the unlocking was a little rocky but i managed to do it. I can make calls text, bbm etc, but I can't use the browser. I upgraded to the latest firmware 5.0.0.975, thinking that would possibly fix the problem but nothing. I can't remember but a thread on another website said that if you go to "Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Register Now" it would work, did that, no avail, and lastly it said to do a battery pull while the blackberry is on, did that and alas, nothing.

Any suggestions? I usually have a lot of stuff going through my mind and i search anything i don't know, and having a blackberry solely for bbm and calling is kind of pointless, being that I am paying for a data plan.

P.S.!

When I go to the blackberry menu with all the icons (like bbm, brickbreaker, etc) and hold the blackberry button, the globe appears, I click that, and it says the following.

Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries.

Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device. I must have data..I can bbm and go on facebook,

Help!
    10-29-10 11:36 PM
    Go into Email Settings, press the BB key, scroll to Register Now, and go that route. Failing that, I have no suggestions, no experience with unlocked devices except for reading.
    10-30-10 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD