When they sent you one in the mail, did you send them back everything?
    They send a new one in the box. Did anyone just happen to end up with 2 of something after sending the old one back?
    They mentioned there could be a $35 fee if it was missing something...

Oh yeah, and my new one came with a Samsung memory card and not the no brand one...
    08-19-09 01:05 AM
    Bump. I gotta send mine back... Lol.
    08-19-09 09:42 PM
    All of mine have had Samsungs, I have had 4 of them, my 5th will be here tomorrow. I kept 2 battery doors. And 2 batteries, so twice I've sent back the phone the battery and the battery door, but never anything else.
    08-19-09 10:15 PM
    I replaced mine in the store and I got to keep everything but the battery and the card. Holster, charger, and data cable. I could have kept the card and headphones but I didn't need it so I just left it in the box. If you send it back I would at least send the battery with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 10:28 PM
    You have to return EVERYTHING that you got with the 1st box...they do check these things.

I went in today and I lost the holster for my Tour so the chick kept it in the "uses" tour box, which is fine because I dont use them and

PHONES ARE NOT ACCESORIES!!!! so they shouldn't be even allowed to be clipped on to your hip belt.
    08-20-09 03:23 AM
    So they sent me a whole new box. What would you return?
    08-20-09 08:06 AM
    So they sent me a whole new box. What would you return?
    Everything!!!! they charges me for $35.00 for the data cable, I sent back to them and was credited for it. What a freaking hassle, was honest mistake. But took forever to get cleared up. If you do it in the store, sometimes they just take the phone from what I have read here in the forums, however my corporate store keeps everything in the box that you do not trade in.

extra battery is very low cost to buy, $10-$12 on ebay, so is everything else, less than $35.00 anyhow.

just my 2 cents!
    08-20-09 08:14 AM
    Nope. I'm still on my first phone. Almost at my 30day mark
    08-20-09 10:05 AM
    I exchanged mt sprint tour but at best buy. I kept everything I had at the start, only took the phone with me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 11:17 AM
    I sent everything back - just took the phone out, put all the accessories from the replacement box in the old box + the old phone and mailed it (they send you a mailing replacement pac). I was told to ship everything back, and I had no problems getting credited.
    08-20-09 11:19 AM
    If you were within the 30 days Sprint will send you an entirely new phone w/accessories, you must send back exactly what you get or they will not give you a full refund. I you get a refurb and all you get is the phone charger and battery, then all the expect back is the phone and battery.
    08-20-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD