I just recently bought my tour about three days ago and I'm loving it. So I was curious to other holders if they have experienced any problems I may be aware about for down the road
    08-03-09 12:20 PM
    picture quality is the only gripe I have so far. I have the verizon version of the tour.

Example:
    08-03-09 12:20 PM
    if you search the forums you will see all the problems people are having...there is a button at the top for searching too.
    08-03-09 12:23 PM
    I dont know if he means on the camera or on internet pages. The camera blows the storm out of the picture. I think you have to play with the setting cause my pics are amazing.
    08-03-09 12:23 PM
    I dont know if he means on the camera or on internet pages. The camera blows the storm out of the picture. I think you have to play with the setting cause my pics are amazing.
    Just to compare, what are your settings at?

Default Flash Setting: Automatic
    Image Stabilization: On
    White Balance: Automatic
    Picture Size: Large (2048 x 1536)
    Picture Quality: Superfine
    Color Effect: Normal
    Geotagging: Disabled
    08-03-09 12:29 PM
    Search the forums.

You are the 3x10^999 person to make a thread asking the exact same question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 12:49 PM
    nope mine is fine no issues so far .... good luck with yours
    08-03-09 01:02 PM
    Hahahahha. Any problems!!! That's funny. Yes there are many threads already filled with problems.

Some worse than others. There are lagging issues and the cover is a little wiggly and the USB port is in the wrong place, etc. Most of it I can deal with. Overall I really like this phone.

I love my camera. It is great.
    08-03-09 07:31 PM
    Nope. Nobody is having any problems at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 07:33 PM
    as with ANYTHING thats ever made, from cars all the way to houses to cell phones, everything is always going to have some sort of problem, but as far as my tour, I have no such problems, but a phone that massed produced like the Tour, there are gonna be some problems and yes there posted all over this fourm
    08-03-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD