I am running OS 5.0.0.624 on my Tour 9630 from Sprint. I have tried using Call Control and Phone Basics for my incoming call management. Although both programs work well enough I had to delete. I am having a weird residual effect.

In a nutshell, I have my LED indicator light (green) enabled. While either of these programs are enabled, my indicator ceases to blink green. I get nothing. I open Manage Connections. I uncheck Mobile Network and then recheck it. The green blinking light returns as it should. I should not have to do this each time. It seems that these programs interfere with the OS in some way. While enabled, I make a call and after ending the call the green light has vanished. If connectivity is considered, I have 1XEV with full bars.

Not sure what to do here. Different OS version? Has anyone ever heard of this before?
    06-24-10 02:20 PM
    Ok so you deleted both apps? Have you rebooted the phone after the deletion? Now if im connected to blue tooth and i get a message or call the blue light will stop flashing for a bit but it comes back on after a while. I dont have my coverage indicator on.
    06-24-10 02:39 PM
    Yes to deleting both apps and yes to reboot. As of right now, nothing installed and the green light is doing it's job. Once I install either, the problems begin.
    06-24-10 02:42 PM
    For a simple fix, I would turn the coverage indicator LED off. It seems unnecessary.
    06-24-10 02:54 PM
    @ Heavy Fluid- If all else fails, I may just do that.
    06-24-10 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD