tried searching but didnt see anyone have this problem (sorry if i am wrong).
    my phone was being real non responsive and started doing crazy things lately and i think i have pinpointed the issue but would like to figure out what is causing it. when the phone started doing crazy things, i would go to my contacts to make a call and it would automatically start pressing the h and l key on its own. i checked the key board and the keys arent physically stuck or anything. i also confirmed this with trying to send a message and again the h and l keys would be on repeat. kinda weird, anyone else deal with this?
    04-28-10 09:39 PM
    Did you try removing the battery and putting it back in?
    04-28-10 11:08 PM
    tried searching but didnt see anyone have this problem (sorry if i am wrong).
    my phone was being real non responsive and started doing crazy things lately and i think i have pinpointed the issue but would like to figure out what is causing it. when the phone started doing crazy things, i would go to my contacts to make a call and it would automatically start pressing the h and l key on its own. i checked the key board and the keys arent physically stuck or anything. i also confirmed this with trying to send a message and again the h and l keys would be on repeat. kinda weird, anyone else deal with this?
    had this same issue with mine had to be sent away for repair and all internals were replaced, hope that helps
    04-29-10 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD