I have a tour 9630. The green led that I have set up to flash suddenly stops flashing. The only way it comes back on if someone sends me a text that flashes red and then resets back to green. Or if I manually turn off the network connection or disable the led and then re-enable it. Any idea what could be happening? This phone has been nothing short of flawless to this point.
    09-12-09 07:10 PM
    When it stops blinking, do you look at your device to see what your network connection is? do you still have service and it is not blinking?
    09-12-09 07:12 PM
    I believe I have service because I have received calls. Now the led just stopped working and coincidentally Berryweather just updated.
    I'm not sure if Berryweather is the culprit.
    09-12-09 07:16 PM
    This happened to me when I had BuzzMe installed. I had to delete it because it kept disabling the led.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Goodfella.; 09-13-09 at 12:33 AM.
    09-12-09 07:18 PM
    If I have to remove BerryBuzz which I use or Berry Weather then I want my money back from them.
    09-12-09 07:21 PM
    BerryWeather would have nothing to do with this error. I could not see how a weather application would interfere with a status indicator.
    09-12-09 07:26 PM
    I agree. Maybe its BerryBuzz but I have had that installed for a while with no issues. Maybe the phone thinks its in sleep mode or conflicting with another app.
    09-12-09 07:29 PM
    This could be. I wish I could assist further with this, but I do not use the status indicator on my Tour, nor have I ever on any phone, so I am not to familiar with all of that.
    09-12-09 07:30 PM
    BerryWeather would have nothing to do with this error. I could not see how a weather application would interfere with a status indicator.
    yeah it really shouldnt have anything to do with the app at all.
    09-12-09 07:54 PM
    I have a tour 9630. The green led that I have set up to flash suddenly stops flashing. The only way it comes back on if someone sends me a text that flashes red and then resets back to green. Or if I manually turn off the network connection or disable the led and then re-enable it. Any idea what could be happening? This phone has been nothing short of flawless to this point.
    are you in an area with good coverage?
    09-12-09 07:55 PM
    Once in a while, my phone does this too. I think this involves BerryBuzz since it started happening shortly after I installed it. Once in a while the phone gets confused. I'm usually typing on the keyboard when a notification comes in, and the led gets messed up since I interrupted its blink. I usually reset the led by using another app I bought, bLight, which uses the status led as a flashlight. Basically, you have to get your phone to use the led again (maybe send yourself a text message?).
    09-12-09 07:56 PM
    This has happened to me a couple of times. What I do is just go into berrybuzz and view led settings. Change one of the led colors in the app like your testing it. The led will change and go right out. Seems to work for me. Then just hit cancel or save if you want to use the new color.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD