People wth green dot tours - how does your keyboard feel? My keyboard feels more stiff than usual. It works and 'clicks' fine. It feels more sturdy.
    10-13-09 04:13 PM
    I will be able to let you know tomorrow! My trackball finally decided that up is a direction it no longer wishes to go!
    10-13-09 04:15 PM
    my green dot keyboard is much improved. overall the entire package is better.
    10-13-09 04:36 PM
    I have a green & yellow dot Tour. The keyboard does feel more stiff, like the keys don't rock back and forth on a central pivot point as much. There's also less backlighting that seeps around the keys where it's not supposed to.
    10-13-09 04:42 PM
    my green dot seemed a little stiffer also. No big deal just required a little more firmness to push it.

Al
    10-13-09 04:50 PM
    I have a green & yellow dot Tour. The keyboard does feel more stiff, like the keys don't rock back and forth on a central pivot point as much. There's also less backlighting that seeps around the keys where it's not supposed to.
    I agree, on my first Tour the keyboard didnt feel sturdy at all and was much harder to type on. On my most recent Green Dot tour, much easier to type on.
    10-13-09 04:52 PM
    Green dot? o.0
    10-13-09 08:52 PM
    Mine has NO screen ripple, trackball feels more steady and keys are firmer

the whole unit just feels better made
    10-13-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD