So recently I bought a tour off of someone and where it says "My number" it still says the persons number.. It is really anoying.. So I've been searching all day how to fix this problem and never found anything. I've tried the correct msl code and it says " Usage of programing lock exceeded " What do I do?

If you've been in the same problem/ situation and Know what to do Please Help me!!!

Email me at [email protected]

I'd appreciate it alot
    11-13-10 09:45 PM
    Is this a Verizon Tour?

If so simply go into the call screen (as if you were going to make a call) and type the following ##000000 then hit ether enter or the green phone and it should take you into a screen with loads of info. delete the number out of the first one and then put your number into the space then hit the blackberry key and hit save. Device should reboot and then your number should show up

If it is a Sprint phone it is a bit more difficult you will need the MSL code. There was a guy that had access to them on this forum but I forget the screen name. Search Crackberry.com and you should find his posts. I had a Sprint tour unlocked for T-Mobile and I got the code from him (it was $14 but was well worth it)

Cheers
    11-14-10 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD