well got my tour and all i want to know is how do i delete my email account off of my phone i activated it with my other line and then switched to mine but don't want my girlfriends email on it
    07-14-09 01:57 AM
    Main Menu > Setup > Email Settings > Highlight the email account you want to delete > Options button ( aka Blackberry button next to send ) > Delete
    07-14-09 02:03 AM
    Main Menu > Setup > Email Settings > Highlight the email account you want to delete > Options button ( aka Blackberry button next to send ) > Delete
    sorry should have went into more detail it shows the email on the home screen but not in the options it shows my other 2 email accounts
    07-14-09 02:08 AM
    sorry should have went into more detail it shows the email on the home screen but not in the options it shows my other 2 email accounts

options>advanced options> service books

delete the service book for the email address you dont want then reboot the device
    07-14-09 02:37 AM
    cool man thanks A LOT i thought i was going to be stuck
    07-14-09 02:40 AM
    cool man thanks A LOT i thought i was going to be stuck

no problem just remember that most communication/email issues can be solved by service books so when in doubt resend books or go delete the problematic one etc...

its actually not as bad as it used to be.. I have only resent books maybe 2 times in the last 6 months both do to changing email accounts.
    07-14-09 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD