and i have been able to put it down for more then 2-3mins without looking over at it picking it up and just keep messing with it am i the only one haha i had a pearl before this so loving my 9630 haven't had any issues as of yet *knocks on wood*
    08-18-09 06:39 PM
    and i have been able to put it down for more then 2-3mins without looking over at it picking it up and just keep messing with it am i the only one haha i had a pearl before this so loving my 9630 haven't had any issues as of yet *knocks on wood*
    Lol I've had mine a month now I think and still can't put it down I'm on it now I have minor problems with the trackball but other than that its great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 09:02 PM
    Yes I'm fully addicted now! Had the 8330 previously, but fully hooked now! (My wife - not so happy...)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 10:01 PM
    I have had my Tour now for one week, and I am still having fun with it. I had the Samsung Instinct for about a year and folks... that thing was a piece of crap. It never rang my calls and all of a sudden I would have a voice mail... regardless, this phone by far is the best phone I have ever had.
    08-18-09 10:11 PM
    I do that will ALL my cell phones, the BB just makes it more noticable lol
    08-18-09 10:40 PM
    Well, I have had my Tour for a month now and I have to say I am pretty disappointed. I am tempted to go back to my 8830. The 8830 is far superior on every level. The Tour has a terrible trackball, the keyboard is no where near as good as the 8830 and it just seems slow.

My first Tour had a defective trackball, and this second one that has a "working" trackball, doesn't seem very good to me. Blackberry has gone way downhill over the years. Makes me sad.
    08-18-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD