How's the camera work on nude female body parts? I need to take some nice nude pics of these lil paris hilton's runnin around...
    Great question. All I know is it works well on on just about everything else

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 09:52 PM
    Since I'm typing on it right now I "did" get it. However since I was able to get my hands on it I didn't press my luck and ask for more info. I didn't feel as though it was my place to inquire for release dates, carriers, etc.

And I'm typing on the presidents personal computer now too!

You didn't "press" you luck and ask any additional questions but you have a phone that is NOT released yet and have yet to post a pic of the phone with actual proof.?.?.?

Its also not you place to inquire for additional info?.?.?

Don't ya think it is easier to just post a bunch of pics of the phone with your username in the pic on a piece of paper and you can also type it into the note pad on the screen of the phone? That would put an end to everyone including me that you actually do have this phone and would allow us to ask you questions about the phone.

Like I said before, this is what I would do and would have done with my first post!
    06-16-09 09:58 PM
    Attachment 27674

Here's the box!
    06-16-09 10:09 PM

You didn't "press" you luck and ask any additional questions but you have a phone that is NOT released yet and have yet to post a pic of the phone with actual proof.?.?.?

Don't ya think it is easier to just post a bunch of pics of the phone with your username in the pic on a piece of paper and you can also type it into the note pad on the screen of the phone? That would put an end to everyone including me that you actually do have this phone and would allow us to ask you questions about the phone.

Like I said before, this is what I would do and would have done with my first post!
    I'm glad your so negative. To appease your negativity please tell me what you would like to see on the notepad and I'll get the picture taken tomorrow as its nearing bedtime for an early rise tomorrow. As for asking questions, I believe it is not my place to ask. When someone helps me out I don't go asking questions about stuff that I probably shouldn't know. I'm sorry if you don't work this way.

As a crackberry follower I appreciate any info other people can give to the community and that was my intent of the post. I hope that any info I can give would be helpful for some people. I was not intending on getting into a pissing match on defending my ownership of the phone and why I didn't press for more info.

06-16-09 10:10 PM
    Great question. All I know is it works well on on just about everything else

Nick, I don't see why you would come on here to lie about it but you got my joke and that's all that matters to me babe! I don't care about the Tour...
    06-16-09 10:11 PM
    Attachment 27674

Here's the box!
    HEEEEEYyyy, that was my BB8703e box!
    06-16-09 10:13 PM
    Just keep on Cracking!

Thanks!
    06-16-09 10:13 PM
    He wanted a box! lol
    06-16-09 10:15 PM
    OH YEAH??? Well, I don't believe you...post a pic of Obama's tighty whitey's with skidmarks as a proof! then I believe you...
    06-16-09 10:16 PM
    did the tour (like the storm) come with an 8gb micro SD card?
    06-16-09 10:25 PM
    did the tour (like the storm) come with an 8gb micro SD card?
    LOLOLOL...I highly doubt it and I also read at another forum/thread that it will not. Blackberry is not like our government, they don't do stimulus!
    06-16-09 10:27 PM
    My pre-release did! The official one should to.
    06-16-09 10:29 PM
    How did you get a Tour? Has it been released on Verizon already?
    06-16-09 10:31 PM
    My pre-release did! The official one should to.
    You lucky skunk. My came empty but I just used the one from the storm which had all my music on it any way so it worked out well

06-16-09 10:38 PM
    congrats! thanks for the info!
    06-16-09 10:38 PM
    I'm glad your so negative. To appease your negativity please tell me what you would like to see on the notepad and I'll get the picture taken tomorrow as its nearing bedtime for an early rise tomorrow. As for asking questions, I believe it is not my place to ask. When someone helps me out I don't go asking questions about stuff that I probably shouldn't know. I'm sorry if you don't work this way.

As a crackberry follower I appreciate any info other people can give to the community and that was my intent of the post. I hope that any info I can give would be helpful for some people. I was not intending on getting into a pissing match on defending my ownership of the phone and why I didn't press for more info.

Not being negative and sorry if you feel this way. But when someone comes on here stating they have a phone that they got from someone but they don't even post proof right off the bat you expect everyone to believe you???

All I am and others are asking for is pictures to provide proof you have the phone. Your smart enough to figure out what would prove you actually do have this phone in hand.
    06-16-09 10:42 PM
    OH YEAH??? Well, I don't believe you...post a pic of Obama's tighty whitey's with skidmarks as a proof! then I believe you...
    Well that would be hard since he goes comando.
    06-16-09 10:43 PM
    I figured the "I heart crackberry" would help but I'll fix it in the morning, no worries

06-16-09 10:44 PM

dude your freaking me out
    06-16-09 10:48 PM
    Well that would be hard since he goes comando.
    well you lucky skunk, you got to see that?
    06-16-09 10:49 PM
    dude your freaking me out
    with or without the bag? well I mean he does have a point but you know maybe should've not been so serious about it but does have a point. He is a tool for not infusing more comedy to it.
    06-16-09 10:52 PM
    lucky bastid lol
    06-16-09 10:54 PM
    lucky bastid lol
    Hey, you are too...I read your sig...
    06-16-09 10:57 PM
    heres the best i could do photo wise
    Very nice. I can't wait to get my hands on one. The Bold has been great, but ATT's network leaves much to be desired here in Chicago.
    06-16-09 11:01 PM
    well you lucky skunk, you got to see that?
    Nope, just guessing.
    06-16-09 11:09 PM
317 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD