Guys, I'm sure mangold55 would rather talk about his phone than his job.

That being said... anything you DON'T like about the phone?
    exactly.....we have heard all the good thigns about the phone now...what dont you like about it now?
    06-18-09 11:12 AM
    Ok I use my berry ony for this site and I'm don't have time to search to see if this has been asked or not> Is the web browser on par with the pre or iphone. I'm a year out of contract and I'm holding off on the Pre but if the media/browser on the Tour is behind or just a small update I will be disappointed. My ipod touch has ruined my browsing on this berry, but ill be dam if I leave Sprint.......but I REALLY don't want to leave RIM but the pre calls the gadget ***** in me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 11:40 AM
    Ok I use my berry ony for this site and I'm don't have time to search to see if this has been asked or not> Is the web browser on par with the pre or iphone. I'm a year out of contract and I'm holding off on the Pre but if the media/browser on the Tour is behind or just a small update I will be disappointed. My ipod touch has ruined my browsing on this berry, but ill be dam if I leave Sprint.......but I REALLY don't want to leave RIM but the pre calls the gadget ***** in me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think you will be pleased to hear that this will be the fastest Blackberry browser that has ever came out. That being said, I'm not sure if anyone put the Pre or Iphone side by side yet to see which one is the fastest, but none the less this is the fastest BB browser to date...maybe someone can chime in here that actually has the Tour right now that can shed some light on if it is faster then the pre or iphone?
    06-18-09 11:51 AM
    HA! Found a co workers laptop.. I used the Pre in a sprint store for about 20 minutes mainly to see how the browser and sprint tv worked.. I was very pleased, I'm hoping the web browsing exp on the tour is up to par with the pre and my 1st gen ipod touch. Speed is a big plus but also I hope it can display pages correctly in full html.....and before the responses start I have opera installed on my berry.... not on par with ipod browser
    06-18-09 12:07 PM
    exactly.....we have heard all the good thigns about the phone now...what dont you like about it now?
    the one big thing that i dont like is the lack of wifi. i have an ipod touch and the wifi is so handy on it. that is probably my biggest complaint
    06-18-09 01:27 PM
    Well if anyone wants to augment their blackberry tour...I have two Ipod touches I'm selling...hahahaaha!
    06-18-09 01:35 PM
    Well if anyone wants to augment their blackberry tour...I have two Ipod touches I'm selling...hahahaaha!
    Don't think two of those brand new would be worth the pre-release Tour
    06-18-09 01:46 PM
    the one big thing that i dont like is the lack of wifi. i have an ipod touch and the wifi is so handy on it. that is probably my biggest complaint
    baby steps....wifi is coming....I think vzw realizes the market is demanding it so they will cave, just matter of when.
    06-18-09 02:02 PM
    hey can you go to bluapple.mobi and do a search for p o r n and tell me how fast it loads the vids?
    06-18-09 02:03 PM
    hey can you go to bluapple.mobi and do a search for p o r n and tell me how fast it loads the vids?
    +1
    ROFL
    06-18-09 02:22 PM
    +1
    ROFL
    BTW, how's that Zeno acne thing work? legit?
    06-18-09 02:38 PM
    hey manigold..... i dont think this question has been asked but how loud are the ringtones??? i know on the curve they are not too loud..... are they louder than the curve?
    06-18-09 05:11 PM
    hey manigold..... i dont think this question has been asked but how loud are the ringtones??? i know on the curve they are not too loud..... are they louder than the curve?
    They are REALLY loud. To the point where it can be annoying if you set them at the highest sound level (if that makes sense LOL)
    06-18-09 05:13 PM
    They are REALLY loud. To the point where it can be annoying if you set them at the highest sound level (if that makes sense LOL)
    How is the speakerphone? I have people having hard time hearing me on my 8830 while on speakerphone unless i put the phone right near my mouth and speak...
    06-18-09 05:26 PM
    that's good, louder the better! its better to have them make it real loud so we can adjust lower but if they make it not loud enough, we cannot adjust the volume up so that's good to know!
    06-18-09 05:28 PM
    How is the speakerphone? I have people having hard time hearing me on my 8830 while on speakerphone unless i put the phone right near my mouth and speak...
    Speakerphone is great too. The voice quality on the phone is probably the best feature in it.
    06-18-09 05:31 PM
    Speakerphone is great too. The voice quality on the phone is probably the best feature in it.
    Awesomeness! and sex baby!

I mean when you talk on it, can the person on the other end hear you well w/o having you stick your phone in your mouth? Im not talking about you being able to hear other person on phone.
    06-18-09 05:33 PM
    Awesomeness! and sex baby!

I mean when you talk on it, can the person on the other end hear you well w/o having you stick your phone in your mouth? Im not talking about you being able to hear other person on phone.
    Yeah... That's what I meant to say... Voice quality on both sides (you calling and someone listening) is great.

What I do sometimes is put my phone on speakerphone and leave it on top of my desk while I'm on the computer and people can hear me perfectly and so can I
    06-18-09 05:41 PM
    you gotta be kidding me I work for verizon and can't even get my hands let alone my eyes on a live one >:0
    06-18-09 05:50 PM
    how do u know they are loud? did u play with one?
    06-18-09 05:53 PM
    they are very loud when set to the highest. i rarely use the ringtones but when i do i have it set at a 7 and thats pretty loud for me.

the speaker phone is pretty good quality. i have used it driving and i have heard the other person very clearly. the other person didnt have any complaints so i figure its pretty good on their end as well
    06-18-09 06:00 PM
    Dude, do you work at equinox?
    06-18-09 06:14 PM
    And to answer your question, I have 2
    06-18-09 06:15 PM
    not sure if this was asked before, but is OS 5.0 supposed to come with threaded SMS?
    06-18-09 06:21 PM
    not sure if this was asked before, but is OS 5.0 supposed to come with threaded SMS?
    Rumor has it that it'll come with a 4.7.1.69 OS version... but who knows for sure...
    06-18-09 06:25 PM
317 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD