Trackball is perfect, battery door is tight, call quality is good and best of all I won 2 free themes in the crackberry contest. This thing is night and day from the previous Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 10:22 PM
    Trackball is perfect, battery door is tight, call quality is good and best of all I won 2 free themes in the crackberry contest. This thing is night and day from the previous Tour.

same here ... my replacement is solid.

about to load 5.0 on it now...
    08-26-09 10:23 PM
    I have one with the green dot on the box, and I have one flaw. My menu button makes a sticking sound. I'm hoping it goes away within the 30 days, or else i'm gonna exchange it for a new one.
    08-26-09 10:26 PM
    There's a thread for green dot Tours here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ju...t-tour-296634/

08-26-09 10:33 PM
    i hate to sound really dumb but what in the world is a green dot tour??? i have searched and read these threads and still confused...
    08-27-09 12:38 AM
    i hate to sound really dumb but what in the world is a green dot tour??? i have searched and read these threads and still confused...
    Its a type of refurbished phone that people are receiving. Referbs come in a brown box. People believe that the fixed phones have a green dot on the brown box.

I just got mine today and it is perfect.
    08-27-09 01:10 AM
    Same here. So far, so good, though the keyboard feel is different enough that it will take a few days to adjust.

08-27-09 01:15 AM
    After Rim admitted there was a problem with the trackball, Rim took back all the Tours they had before shipped and fixed the trackball and any other problem known and put a green sticker on the box marking that its been fixed.
    08-27-09 02:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD