First off, let me say that this website has been a great help for me. The Tour is my first Blackberry, and I have already used this site numerous times for help. So, thanks, everyone.

Ever since I uninstalled the Facebook application from my phone, it seems to take longer to shut down (but this could entirely be my paranoia). Any ideas?

However, my main issue is this--whenever I visit Google or my homepage (which is set up as Google) now, it takes me to the full HTML site. All other mobile websites seem to be working just fine (Gmail, Facebook.com, etc.)

Is there anyway I can change it back so that the default viewing for Google is the mobile version?

Thanks,
    Jason
    08-08-09 01:45 PM
    m.google.com
    08-08-09 01:50 PM
    Look at the bottom of the page. Should be something that says "view as mobile" or something along those lines.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 02:04 PM
    Thanks for the responses. Before, whenever I would type in google.com, it would bring me straight to the mobile site. It no longer has the option to go to the mobile site. Also, now when I use the built in google search in the browser, the results are in full html.
    08-08-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD