i just decided to makie the jump from my unlocked storm to a sprint tour. i've seen a few in action but wanna know what people who have had it for a while (the month its been out) feel abt it and should i just cancel my order threw wirefly
    08-17-09 11:16 PM
    Love my Tour. Best BlackBerry I've ever had.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 11:18 PM
    I agree. Its an amazing device.

08-17-09 11:19 PM
    I am looking to get my first BB ever soon, hopefully thursday or friday! I am getting the Tour and hope that its everything and more.
    08-17-09 11:22 PM
    Can't wait to get my tour today

08-18-09 10:06 AM
    Lol I just did the same yesterday except I got the Tour on VZW and so far I am loving the tour and hating the Storm. 3 months of utter bull**** phone
    08-18-09 10:45 AM
    i love my storm even though there are those times when it just betrays me. all in all it did its job and more. my girlfriends getting my storm cuz im keep att cuz i dont feel like paying a cancellation fee and she has a prepaid so everyone is happy
    08-19-09 12:50 AM
    Tour is really good. Had the storm. Dealt with the issues. Never really hated the storm. It just couldn't seem to move as quick as I could think. If that makes sense. The Tour can. Obviously, we will soon see a real qwerty keyboard with part touchscreen sooner or later from bb. It's all that's left in the proigression of these phones. So if ya love the touchscreen part of things, you'll get the best of both worlds at some point down the line here. For now - take the Tour!

08-19-09 04:53 PM
    got my tour today and its great!!!! thing is the more i play with my tour i relize that there are thigs that im goin to miss from my storm. i have been reading crackberry forums for a long time and the storm is not as bad as everyone says it is. no its not perfect but neither will my tour. i will find one or two things that i dont like abt it like the screen size but just like i did with my storm and its lagging os i will just have to get used to it.
    08-19-09 07:45 PM
    I didn't hate my Storm. It was my first bb and I loved it compared to my wm previous smartphones but now that I have my tour I can't believe how much better it is and how I already can't imagine my life without it. It literally was like going from a 13 inch TV to a 65 inch HD behemoth.

08-19-09 07:50 PM
    I didn't hate my Storm. It was my first bb and I loved it compared to my wm previous smartphones but now that I have my tour I can't believe how much better it is and how I already can't imagine my life without it. It literally was like going from a 13 inch TV to a 65 inch HD behemoth.

It's funny how you used that analogy when the phones have to do with screen sizes, storm being the bigger one, and you chose it to be the 13 and the Tour to be the 65... which in reality is the opposite since the Storm has a bigger screen size...

But yes, you're correct my friend. The tour is far better than the storm since a BB is suppose to do it's job such as emails, data, and phone and i find all the basic functionalities to be better than the storm.
    Yes, if you do nothing but watch you tube on your BB then go for the Storm.
    08-19-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD