Hello. I'm an extremely frustrated storm owner from day 1 of its release and just got curve 8330 as a replacement couple of wks ago. I need a blackberry world phone, and I'm interested in the tour. If you are coming from a Storm, can you tell me how the Tour is better than the Storm in terms of OS build, functionality, and stability? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 02:25 PM
    Hello. I'm an extremely frustrated storm owner from day 1 of its release and just got curve 8330 as a replacement couple of wks ago. I need a blackberry world phone, and I'm interested in the tour. If you are coming from a Storm, can you tell me how the Tour is better than the Storm in terms of OS build, functionality, and stability? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've only had the Tour for 2 days now, but I'm enjoying being back to the keyboard BB. I've had BBs forever and recently went from Curve to Storm to Tour.

My Storm worked pretty well, but I just couldn't deal with the slow OS, freezing, ect.

I have found its easier to navigate with the Tour. Everything works faster. The browser loads much faster and overall it just seems like a better OS.

And its small and extremely light, which personally I love.
    07-13-09 06:39 PM
    I've only had the Tour for 2 days now, but I'm enjoying being back to the keyboard BB. I've had BBs forever and recently went from Curve to Storm to Tour.

My Storm worked pretty well, but I just couldn't deal with the slow OS, freezing, ect.

I have found its easier to navigate with the Tour. Everything works faster. The browser loads much faster and overall it just seems like a better OS.

And its small and extremely light, which personally I love.
    Thank you so much for the helpful info!
    07-13-09 07:34 PM
    storm was a great phone with the right software loaded, but i agree tour is much snappier. just gota get used to typing on little keys again. screen size isnt to much of a factor its pretty big and clear on the tour
    07-13-09 07:36 PM
    storm was a great phone with the right software loaded, but i agree tour is much snappier. just gota get used to typing on little keys again. screen size isnt to much of a factor its pretty big and clear on the tour
    Screen is obviously smaller, but I think the video is awesome. even crisper than the Storm. And the Audio, forget about it, Tour wins easy.

It took some getting used to typing on the keyboard again. I still have my old in-active Curve and I compared the keys. The Tour definitely has tighter keys, but I'm only 2 days in and typing is fine......I'm a fan.
    07-13-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD