I've been using my GoDaddy email with my tour for about a year now - there was one sporadic issue a few months ago (that GoDaddy discovered and fixed within a day) but other than that things have been working fine.

About a week ago, I noticed that many of my messages were not being delivered to my BB. There was no consistency - some were coming through, some weren't. All were being delivered to my GoDaddy account but once again, only a few would come through to the BB. There was often a 15 minute delay on incoming messages as well (in the past it would always show immediately).

Also, on outgoing messages, some of them would appear with a red 'X', I would choose resend and it would go through. Not all of them would have to go through the resend process but only a few of them. In other words, there was no consistency here either.

GoDaddy support says they are not aware of any issues. I tried deleting my email account, setting up new, resending service books, rebooting BB etc....

Any suggestions? Anyone else having this issue?
    11-07-11 01:26 PM
    I also use GoDaddy for my email and I had problems with sending emails from my Tour last week.
    The sending issue lasted a day or two but it hasn't happened since.....
    11-10-11 09:28 AM
    Its back.....
    Random outgoing emails have red x and do go out after hitting resend.
    11-14-11 07:09 AM
    I too am having the same issues. Any fixes being heard of yet?
    12-05-11 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD