Hi,
    I have a BIS google app account setup, so just like gmail, only with my own domain name. Seems to work fine, just like all gmail should, 90% of the time. A few times a day, all in one minute, I would receive a copy of every single message in my inbox, and then some other older messages too, that are no longer in the inbox. They'll come in, all at the same time, and then hours later would dissapear from blackberry. Anybody else have this weird behavior?
    08-08-09 04:00 PM
    same for me. This has happened for about a year now. Not sure why. Whats funny is sometimes I will reply to the old email by mistake and people are like what are you talking about.
    08-08-09 04:03 PM
    When I first saw it, I thought maybe it just pulls down the whole inbox to blackberry, and then removes the dupes. But now I noticed that it's not just inbox, but also some older messages that have been moved away from inbox days ago. Google, seriously, how many years it's going to take to have a normal imap functionality.
    08-08-09 04:06 PM
    Well at least gmail isn't in beta anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 04:29 PM
    same for mee tooo. i use the gmail mail icon to get notifications and then refresh the gmail app to get the mail. wish they would sync up tho. i remember when i first had it, it gave me notifications. but not anymore.
    08-08-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD