Hey all,

I have been getting my emails pushed to my blackberry Tour fine for months. This morning I changed my password on my gmail account and now it will not let me receive messages on my blackberry. I deleted the account through the email settings and tried to re add it and it keeps saying username or password is invalid. It seems very odd to me.

Please help.

Thanks!
    04-18-10 11:33 AM
    Hey all,

I have been getting my emails pushed to my blackberry Tour fine for months. This morning I changed my password on my gmail account and now it will not let me receive messages on my blackberry. I deleted the account through the email settings and tried to re add it and it keeps saying username or password is invalid. It seems very odd to me.

Please help.

Thanks!
    I'm sure you knew this already, but make sure you use CAPS or numbers in your password if needed, if that is not it (which I am sure it isn't) try adding it online using the BIS website here and log in, and try adding it there, if needed, reset your password on Gmail again.
    04-18-10 11:39 AM
    Thank you for the response. I tried to add it online with the BIS website and when I put in the email and password again I got a response saying that the username or password is invalid. This makes no sense because I can log on at gmail.com with no problems at all. I don't know what to do. I have pulled the battery, resent the service books and tried adding it on the blackberry and on the BIS site.
    04-18-10 12:21 PM
    Have you tried to reset your password again? You may have to call in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 01:35 PM
    I have 2 gmail accounts one works ok the other one I am getting the same message that you are getting. I can sign on to the account on my computer but not my phone
    04-18-10 03:11 PM
    Hmm so after downloading and running the GMAIL app I was able to finally register on the BIS site. Really strange but it appears to be working. Thanks for the help.
    04-18-10 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD