I added a new gmail address to my phone, before that, I had my work e-mail, a different gmail address and my blackberry e-mail. All e-mails went directly into the main mailbox. They also went into the separate folders for each specific e-mail address. so if I wanted to only look at e-mails from email address #1, I just had to look in that folder. Well it still works for the first 3 e-mail address, but since I added the new gmail account, the e-mails on the new account only go to the main e-mail message folder. So if I go to the separate folder for the new gmail account it shows no e-mails at all. But if I go to the main inbox, any new e-mails to that account are shown there. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have deleted and re-added this account at least 3 times, I have done everything I know and I still cannot get the e-mails to show up in the separate account folder! Help!!!!
    01-12-10 02:09 PM
    I added a new gmail address to my phone, before that, I had my work e-mail, a different gmail address and my blackberry e-mail. All e-mails went directly into the main mailbox. They also went into the separate folders for each specific e-mail address. so if I wanted to only look at e-mails from email address #1, I just had to look in that folder. Well it still works for the first 3 e-mail address, but since I added the new gmail account, the e-mails on the new account only go to the main e-mail message folder. So if I go to the separate folder for the new gmail account it shows no e-mails at all. But if I go to the main inbox, any new e-mails to that account are shown there. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have deleted and re-added this account at least 3 times, I have done everything I know and I still cannot get the e-mails to show up in the separate account folder! Help!!!!
    I think I have a pretty good idea what you are talking about and if I do, Did you look to make sure the setting for that email is marked seperate and not theme controlled? From from I have on my tour if I have the main message folder as seperate so that my SMS, Email and messages show up as seperate folders or emails anything I add shows up that way as example say 3 different emails, SMS and a message folder with none combined into one.
    01-12-10 02:47 PM
    Yes, it is marked as separate. And like I said, it works for the first 3 e-mails, it's the new, 4th e-mail that it is not working for.
    01-12-10 02:51 PM
    And actually I was wrong. I had 2 gmail accounts, my work account and my blackberry e-mail on my blackberry. I added a 3rd gmail account which is giving me the issue.
    01-12-10 02:58 PM
    And actually I was wrong. I had 2 gmail accounts, my work account and my blackberry e-mail on my blackberry. I added a 3rd gmail account which is giving me the issue.
    If all your other email accts are seperate there is no logical reason for another one to be seperate as well. I am afraid you have me on this one and maybe someone else can chime in.
    01-12-10 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD