Ok, so I set up my Gmail account in BIS but I want it to delete what I delete on my BlackBerry from my Gmail Inbox. I've been trying to get this to happen for ages now. Anyone know how?

I've set everything up right on the BlackBerry. So I know it's not that.
    07-22-09 05:34 PM
    Check on BIS, under that account there should be a synchronize deleted items checkbox.
    07-22-09 05:38 PM
    When I delete an email from my BB it gives me the option if I want to delete from just the handheld or from both it and the server. Worked like a charm straight out of the box. This is with gmail. This is by far what I looked forward to the most coming from WM, I could never get it to work there.
    07-22-09 05:46 PM
    Ok, so I set up my Gmail account in BIS but I want it to delete what I delete on my BlackBerry from my Gmail Inbox. I've been trying to get this to happen for ages now. Anyone know how?

Going to your Email on your blackberry, BB button > Options > Email Reconciliations > Set "Delete On" to both Mailbox and Handheld.

@Boomhower1820: I have mine set to prompt too, because sometimes I don't want to take it off gmail but don't want it on my BB. I like this option best.
    07-22-09 06:00 PM

Sorry, but can you clarify that? Do you want the items deleted from your blackberry to show up deleted on Gmail? Or do you want it the other way around?

If the former, Louis has it right. If the latter, BIS users do not have this ability yet.
    07-22-09 06:10 PM
    I've set my BlackBerry to delete on BOTH the handheld and the Gmail inbox. I set it so that on conflicts "Handheld wins". I've already gone into my BIS account and the "Delete Items" synchronization is checked.
    07-22-09 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD