I have separate icons for my email accounts. So in my Gmail account, I like to see "ALL" the emails, sent and received. Didn't have an issue with 4.7.

Now.. on .591, I only see the received emails. In order to see the sent emails, I'd have to hit the BB key>filter>check "all mail", and then it will show all mail, sent and received.

BUT..... It doesn't stay that way. If I exit out of that email and go back into it... it's just the received emails again.

HOW DO I FIX IT SO I SEE ALL EMAILS, BOTH SENT AND RECEIVED?

I think it's the Gmail Plug-in, which I don't like. I didn't have that on 4.7.

Any advise is truly appreciated!!!
    03-31-10 11:35 PM
    BTW...

In the General Options...
    Hide Sent Messages: NO
    03-31-10 11:38 PM
    I have separate icons for my email accounts. So in my Gmail account, I like to see "ALL" the emails, sent and received. Didn't have an issue with 4.7.

Now.. on .591, I only see the received emails. In order to see the sent emails, I'd have to hit the BB key>filter>check "all mail", and then it will show all mail, sent and received.

BUT..... It doesn't stay that way. If I exit out of that email and go back into it... it's just the received emails again.

HOW DO I FIX IT SO I SEE ALL EMAILS, BOTH SENT AND RECEIVED?

I think it's the Gmail Plug-in, which I don't like. I didn't have that on 4.7.

Any advise is truly appreciated!!!

I guess to sum it up....

I need Gmail to show "ALL MAIL" instead of "Inbox".

I have a Yahoo account and it's fine.
    03-31-10 11:58 PM
    I just use one message box for all messages and I see my sent gmail with no problems. I wish I could get my skype messages to show up in there too then I would be really happy.
    04-01-10 12:03 AM
    I just use one message box for all messages and I see my sent gmail with no problems. I wish I could get my skype messages to show up in there too then I would be really happy.
    Thanks for the input, but as a preference, I like to have separate icons for email accounts and sms.

I think deleting the plug-in would work, but its not in the applications list to delete.
    04-01-10 12:05 AM
    You can try this, for you inbox option only select your gmail account, ie keeping all your email and sms/mms in their boxes and having 2 gmails in a sort.
    04-01-10 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD