I recently purchased a 9630 for my wife. She was in love with her 8800 WE when it finally took a crap. She liked being able to have her calendar on the screen via the dimension today theme. The new 9630 did not have this theme so I purchased one through crackberry.....fast forward to today.....she now has icons on the screen that are clear and have no color... Any help would be helpful..
    06-27-10 08:50 PM
    Go into the main homescreen and highlight the icon, hit the blackberry button and see if hide is checked off. If it is uncheck it. This is problem the problem. My guess is that hide and show all are both checked. Hope this helps
    06-27-10 08:59 PM
    No help!!! Thanks for the info though, I believe it may be the theme...honestly! I wish RIM would not have done away with this feature, it was helpful for calendar purposes.
    06-27-10 09:21 PM
    The tour (with a 5.0 OS) has the native today theme its just not in the options/theme area. Go to the app screen then press the menu button and open options in the drop down box. Look for layout and choose the today layout.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD