I couldn't live without mine either. I actually won a 700 dollar gift card to a local cell phone place who sells verizon products. I have no idea what to use it for. Got to use it by 2010. Everyone there was telling me to get a droid with it. I actually did think about it briefly but the more I looked at it the more I realized it was like a really cool toy and the Tour was more business like and reliable.

I do hope that in 2010 BlackBerry does take some of the ideas from droid and incorporates it.

I love my Tour but I'd love to have a touch screen but I just don't care for the Storm. Although sometimes I'm tempted to get the Storm 2 because I miss having a touch screen with my palm phones. I really hope that BB comes out with a touch screen that isn't the storm and has a physical keyboard like the droid. And I'd like the gps to be better.
    12-20-09 09:16 AM
    love it, fast, sleek, love the functionality. Of course it's not perfect, but then again, neither was my curve, but i loved it as well..
    12-20-09 09:59 AM
    Tour is the best BB Ive had along with my 8330. The pearl was good and the storm just kinda sucked.
    12-20-09 11:20 AM
    Absolutely love it from day one. My first ever BB, the usual issues like any phone, but other than that it's perfect.
    12-20-09 12:11 PM
    Great device, lack of wi-fi doesn't really bother me but the shi*tty trackball does lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 12:16 PM
    Yeah, I don't need wifi either. People don't realize though, that most of the speed issues people have with it isn't the Verizon Network. It's the browser. If I go on the new 1.6 BOLT it will load a PC version of the website FASTER than the BB browser will load the mobile version of the site. But even on BB browser it loads the kinda mobile sites I look at fast enough. I mean it's not like I'm sitting there waiting for it. It seems like more of a hassle to switch it to the wifi out in public than it is to just do it with the network.
    12-20-09 02:20 PM
    Love it yes, but Jonesing for Tour2.
    12-20-09 06:01 PM
    Yep , Tour is a great phone, my Trackball is "ok" and my signal is very bouncy , and still the best BB i have owned.
    ..snip..
    /thread
    10 miserable chars
    12-20-09 06:22 PM
    i love my tour. haven't had one problem with it yet!
    12-22-09 07:20 AM
    Ive had my Tour since release and had only minor issues which were easily fixed. Overall the Tour is everything I thought it would be. Im such a trackball person anyway, so the thought of the Bold/Tour 2 is not as exciting.
    12-22-09 07:24 AM
    I've been pleased with my Tour since day one, I haven't had the trackball problems or the loose battery door. My only complaint is the small screen and that has more to do with my age and eyesight that accompanies it. For that reason alone I am considering the Storm 2 next year but still not sure about that. This is my first BB but it won't be my last.
    12-22-09 10:04 AM
    Good to hear this, its always good to read about a blackberry success story no matter the model.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 10:07 AM
    I've been pleased with my Tour since day one, I haven't had the trackball problems or the loose battery door. My only complaint is the small screen and that has more to do with my age and eyesight that accompanies it. For that reason alone I am considering the Storm 2 next year but still not sure about that. This is my first BB but it won't be my last.
    My dad has the same issue with his curve (8330), lol. He just sets the lettering HUGE.
    12-22-09 10:08 AM
    Mos def, the best phone ive ever owned. Super fast, a lot faster than my curve. And sexier too.
    12-22-09 11:06 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD