When i move the trackball, it is controlling the sound. The intuitive bahavior and that provided by Telenav is scrolling of the map. Just checking if others also experience the same behavior.

Thanks.
    08-27-09 07:57 PM
    When i move the trackball, it is controlling the sound. The intuitive bahavior and that provided by Telenav is scrolling of the map. Just checking if others also experience the same behavior.

Thanks.
    Yes I've experienced the same behavior with the trackball. Instead of controlling the volume I would rather step through the turns in the route using the trackball.
    08-28-09 12:10 PM
    Yes I've experienced the same behavior with the trackball. Instead of controlling the volume I would rather step through the turns in the route using the trackball.
    You can step through the turns.

BB botton-view turns-trackball up and down
    08-28-09 12:48 PM
    Ok, good, it's not just my phone.

This is most likely a bug. I am pretty sure, on Curve, I was able to scroll the maps with the trackball.
    08-28-09 01:39 PM
    When just looking at a map, you can scroll the map.

When following a route, it controls the volume. I think the idea was to keep you in the center of the map. You can zoom in and out, though.

You can go into the menu and select your visual directions, which will be controlled by the trackball.
    08-28-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD