There was some movie from the 80s where there was a group of people in the back of a car and they were being chased by the mob...perhaps they were in vegas....

I can't remember the movie, but I know the face of the person making the quote, but can't remember his name. And I know he was in a lot of stuff.
    08-27-09 10:14 AM
    Has anyone heard from them today?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 10:39 AM
    There was some movie from the 80s where there was a group of people in the back of a car and they were being chased by the mob...perhaps they were in vegas....

I can't remember the movie, but I know the face of the person making the quote, but can't remember his name. And I know he was in a lot of stuff.
    I figured it out......Thanks to wiki and a list of all 1980's movies that I scanned.

The line was uttered by Curtis Armstrong playing Miles in Risky Business....

"I don't believe this! I've got a trig midterm tomorrow, and I'm being chased by Guido the killer pimp."

Phewwwwwww. No I can rest easy, and get back to work.
    08-27-09 10:49 AM
    Just talked to garmin and they just relesed it for the tour. Dl it and is working great

08-27-09 12:34 PM
    I'm on the phone with them and downloading the software now.
    08-27-09 12:55 PM
    I'm on the phone with them and downloading the software now.
    downloading now wooohoo!
    08-27-09 01:01 PM
    way to go, garmin... love this software.
    08-27-09 01:16 PM
    You have a link to d/l? Tried the free trial link and it says phone not supported.
    08-27-09 01:18 PM
    http:my.garmin.com/phoneservice/dlsbb/376955/gmbb96xx.jad

save you guys a call.... I believe I saw a start free trial, I'm not too sure ( I just quickly registered mine)
    08-27-09 01:26 PM
    http://my.garmin.com/phoneservice/dl...8/gmbb96xx.jad

08-27-09 01:27 PM
    Awesome. Thanks, guys. Downloading it now.
    08-27-09 01:36 PM
    Generic telenav is also $10 a month, it won't appear on your phone bill, it will be charged directly to your credit card.
    How am I going to be charged? I never gave Telenav my CC info (it was never requested on the download page or anywhere else for that matter). Please elaborate, otherwise I think you are wrong here.

EDIT: Yes, you are wrong about Telenav not being free: please see this thread as to why.
    Last edited by dohturdima; 08-27-09 at 01:43 PM.
    08-27-09 01:40 PM
    How am I going to be charged? I never gave Telenav my CC info (it was never requested on the download page or anywhere else for that matter). Please elaborate, otherwise I think you are wrong here.

EDIT: Yes, you are wrong about Telenav not being free: please see this thread as to why.
    From what I know sprint navigation uses telenav, So you can use sprints version of telenav or the generic telenav and it will be free (if its included in your plan) For Verizon we only get a free trial then it will cost up $10 a month or some $100+ for two years.
    08-27-09 01:45 PM
    From what I know sprint navigation uses telenav, So you can use sprints version of telenav or the generic telenav and it will be free (if its included in your plan) For Verizon we only get a free trial then it will cost up $10 a month or some $100+ for two years.
    My plan does not include free Sprint Nav because I have a free BIS pack with SERO voice only. Only those who are paying for their $30 BIS addon with Sprint get to use the Sprint Telenav for free (but Sprint Nav is nearly idential to generic Telenav). When I started using Sprint Nav, I was immediately charged $10. Called Sprint once I saw the charges and was refunded, switched to generic Telenav and presto! No charges.

Yeah, if there is no free Telenav use for Verizon BBs then Garmin maps app is worth it.
    Last edited by dohturdima; 08-27-09 at 02:25 PM.
    08-27-09 02:22 PM
    Trying again.

Those who are using Garmin Mobile, can you scroll the maps ? when I try to, it is adjusting the volume, instead of moving the maps. Just checking if this is a problem just on my phone or everyone else also face the same issue.

Thanks
    08-28-09 01:49 AM
    Awesome guys! Thanks for calling customer care and all the updates and DL link!

08-28-09 09:20 AM
    Both the links say expired for me.
    Where did you guys get them from?
    08-28-09 07:17 PM
    Both the links say expired for me.
    Where did you guys get them from?
    I called in... maybe they had to take down the link.
    08-28-09 07:24 PM
    i had to call in...got the link for garmin, but it's in trial mode. i know...there isn't supposed to be a trial for the tour. they told me the server was down and i would get a separate email with the activation code. i have not got it yet.

i had it on the storm and they switched it to the tour for free.
    08-28-09 08:19 PM
    i had to call in...got the link for garmin, but it's in trial mode. i know...there isn't supposed to be a trial for the tour. they told me the server was down and i would get a separate email with the activation code. i have not got it yet.

i had it on the storm and they switched it to the tour for free.
    can you post the link where you downloaded? I'm going to do a OS refresh and I need my garmin ready for me
    08-28-09 09:57 PM
    links expired
    08-28-09 11:23 PM
    Trying again.

Those who are using Garmin Mobile, can you scroll the maps ? when I try to, it is adjusting the volume, instead of moving the maps. Just checking if this is a problem just on my phone or everyone else also face the same issue.

Thanks
    Yes I've encountered the same thing. The trackball adjusts the volume. I would prefer that it show me the upcoming turns
    08-29-09 04:09 PM
    can you post the link where you downloaded? I'm going to do a OS refresh and I need my garmin ready for me
    it's a one time link they text you when you call in...
    08-29-09 05:56 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD