Okay, I've heard a few people mention this in their posts... the Tour will restart by itself, which is we know can put you out of commision for some time.

It just happened to me for the first time. The only cause I can think of, is I just installed BB app world and YouMail app (after having uninstalled both).

Have you had your Tour (or other BB) restart itself? And any theories on what causes this?
    09-08-09 08:44 PM
    your mad about "1" reboot??

good thing you never owned the storm then... that reset itself more times then i could count
    09-08-09 08:49 PM
    Yes 2 tours and have had alot of reboots. Tried everything possible including removing all apps including facebook etc except for the basic phone apps, and it still happened at random times on both. Still havent solved the issue.
    09-08-09 09:55 PM
    Okay, I've heard a few people mention this in their posts... the Tour will restart by itself, which is we know can put you out of commision for some time.

It just happened to me for the first time. The only cause I can think of, is I just installed BB app world and YouMail app (after having uninstalled both).

Have you had your Tour (or other BB) restart itself? And any theories on what causes this?
    I've had the same problem prior to exchanging for another Tour. This generally occurred when I was browsing or using the camera.
    09-08-09 10:47 PM
    I had the same issue and Verizon made it impossible to get an exchange remaved all apps wiped and reloaded several times until I finally talked to a customer service rep on the phone that felt my frustration and got it all taken care of sent out a refurb I think even had it delivered on saturday and everything has been roses since!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD