BlackBerry� Tour� 9630 (Verizon Wireless) | LetsTalk.com

Its in another thread, but anyways, is this a wise choice?

It is walmart and they are pretty reliable right?

And since i only have till tomorrow to do it i need to know haha!
    09-28-09 01:12 AM
    They are reliable but not fast (sometimes it takes 3-5 days to even ship the item)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 01:27 AM
    That is not too bad!

Ok, i am on my parents plan... So if i got this i am still on the plan right??
    09-28-09 01:28 AM
    09-28-09 03:43 AM
    I would NEVER buy a phone from Walmart ever. Their phones are so cheap! My mom bought a phone from them and it broke really quickly. If you do get it be fore warned that its probably going to suck. You get what you pay for!

A BlackBerry Tour won't suck just because it was purchased at Wal-Mart...
    09-28-09 04:40 AM
    I would NEVER buy a phone from Walmart ever. Their phones are so cheap! My mom bought a phone from them and it broke really quickly. If you do get it be fore warned that its probably going to suck. You get what you pay for!

You really think that because a phone is sold at walmart it is different than the phone sold at the verizon store?
    09-28-09 04:50 AM
    That is not too bad!

Ok, i am on my parents plan... So if i got this i am still on the plan right??
    Honestly, I didn't bother to look at this, but most of these are renewing a single contract or a new contract. I'd go through the fine print and make sure you can do this ON your contract.
    09-28-09 04:51 AM
    Yea the phone is kinda different. It is cheaper. I and others have tested this. With multiple phones and bbs from walmart. To each their own though.

Yeah. You're wrong. Or your comparisons aren't apples to apples.

Barring manufacture defects that are subsequently cleared up, all BlackBerries of the same model are identical to one another. Same goes for iPhones, HTCs, Sansung, Nokia, et al.

If you're comparing a cheapie phone to a BlackBerry or one BlackBerry model with a different BlackBerry model, of course there will be different levels of "cheapness". That, however, has nothing to do with the store from which it was purchased.

09-28-09 05:24 AM
    Looks like Walmart is using Letstalk.com. I used them many times in the past with no issue. I do agree, read the fine print especially with the termination.
    09-28-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD