Anyone know if you can make separate folders for videos? I made a few folders for my pics but I do not see the option once you go under the menu button when your in the video section?

Can you plug the BB into the pc and when the drive comes up just go under vids and make folders? Will this transfer over to the device once unplugged?

Thanks,
    Michael
    07-23-09 10:29 AM
    Bump.....Anyone?

Am I the only one interested in setting up folders for some videos...LOL
    07-23-09 01:28 PM
    If you use the BB Desktop Manager and install the Media Manager, there is a Videos folder you can place your files in.
    07-23-09 01:54 PM
    when you open "media" press the menu button, then select explore, you should be able to navigate and create folders in there
    07-23-09 01:57 PM
    I have created sub folders for vids, but when you enter the media center and click videos, there's no option for viewing in folders. instead, all the videos are just dumped together. this is actually super annoying. I've been googling the crap out of the problem to no avail.
    08-17-09 02:29 PM
    you can do it with pictures but you can not do it with videos sorry its a BB thing unable to do it
    08-17-09 02:56 PM
    Sick_boy got it first. Its a limitation to the OS. Pictures are the only form of media that supports subfolders. Music and videos both do not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD