sup guys, my friend recommended me this site for all my apps and accesories for my new phone, enjoying it alot, def. upgrade from my centro, anyways. so far im missing a touch screen so much and the trackball is hard adjusting to, pressing it down, etc. just one thing i hope exists out there... a virtual mouse pointer app?? if it does where can i get it? navigating thru menus and options on my tour is pretty random with the trackball for me since i dont know where im at and how to get where i wanna go (yes ive messed with the sensitivity options). just wonder if a virtual mouse pointer exists out there, navigating thru the browser is so good cuz of a mouse pointer, just wish it existed throughout the whole phone.

another problem i have is, i downloaded the bank of america app from the blackberry store, yet i cant find it so i can find it thru the blackberry store again, i click on run, and it stays stuck on the user agreement menu, cant scroll down all the jibberish to accept it lol.

thanks for any help you guys may have
    07-21-09 07:09 PM

another problem i have is, i downloaded the bank of america app from the blackberry store, yet i cant find it so i can find it thru the blackberry store again, i click on run, and it stays stuck on the user agreement menu, cant scroll down all the jibberish to accept it lol.

thanks for any help you guys may have
    Have you tried just clicking the trackball and see if it lets you agree that way? I have run across a few that work that way.
    07-21-09 07:48 PM
    Sometimes hitting the space button will scroll down quickly for you.

Also, if you haven't messed with your default settings the downloaded program is most likely in your "Downloads" folder. From there you can move it to your main screen.
    07-21-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD