Hi everyone!

I'd just like to introduce myself here, it's my first ever post on Crackberry although I've been following posts closely in this board for quite some time now. I'm a relatively new BB user, my first and current BB is the Pearl 8100 and I have had it since February. I love my BB, and I don't think I could ever go back to a regular phone.

I've been following the Tour on and off when it was called the Niagara, and was so excited when I found out a couple of weeks ago its release date was near. I bought an unlocked Verizon Tour, and it should be here tomorrow. I'm very excited to receive it despite all the issues posted on here...I think I can get over the loose battery cover (I also bought a skin so I should be good) and the headphone jack (don't think I'll need it for my BB at all) but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the trackball works perfectly and that I won't have a problem making calls (since I have read a few posts about people using unlocked Tours and not being able to make phone calls although email/sms/messaging works just fine).

Anyway, I'll keep my post short, thanks for all the great information about this phone...and I'll see you all around!
    07-19-09 04:58 PM
    You won't regret it, hands down the best phone I've ever had!!!
    07-19-09 09:15 PM
    You won't regret it, hands down the best phone I've ever had!!!
    i agree, i have had the phone since it was released and have had zero problems with the device.
    07-19-09 09:18 PM
    Welcome to CB and our berry addiction!! As for your purchase with the Tour i think it was a great decision. I have seen a few Verizon units with the loose battery doors but it was just ever so slightly loose. I unfortunately am waiting a few weeks before i purchase mine on Sprint. I have been waiting for the Tour for months and months and cant wait to make it part of my collection.
    07-19-09 09:22 PM
    i have no complaints from this phone. honestly i think ppl are over acting and complaining just to complain. ive played around with the pearl and liked it but its a definite jump to the tours keyboard. i had been waiting literally almost a year to get my blackberry following crackberry since the storm was first announced (not released). glad i waited for tour. wont be disappointed.
    07-19-09 09:31 PM
    Welcome. The Tour is a fantastic device. You will enjoy it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 09:46 PM
    Welcome and enjoy your tour any questions ask there are many people to help you out

07-19-09 09:48 PM
    No worries, its a keeper. Enjoy.
    07-19-09 09:54 PM
    Sexiest phone ever ! enjoy
    07-19-09 09:57 PM
    I think you will be happy with the tour. I switched from the storm and couldn't be happier. Best of luck!
    07-19-09 10:06 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! You will love the tour, it is a sweet device. Enjoy the addiction...
    07-19-09 10:08 PM
    I've had a few Blackberries and the Tour is hands-down the best yet. I'm ready for more stuff to add to it! keep posting all discoveries!!
    Good Luck Berry Adicts
    07-19-09 10:10 PM
    Welcome to crackberry the tour is phat .... I will be getting one soon post updates

07-19-09 10:54 PM
    ^^

Agreed with all. Hi. Awesome. Enjoy.
    07-19-09 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD