just ran the software update on my macbook pro at work. plugged in my tour after a restart and voila! the blackberry now mounts as a drive and there don't appear to be any more "current not sufficient" errors on the BB.
    08-11-09 09:35 AM
    how did u do this? i updated my macbook software last week and it still doesnt recognize my Tour!
    08-11-09 09:44 AM
    Cool just updated Mac OS trying now thanks OP!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 10:00 AM
    how did u do this? i updated my macbook software last week and it still doesnt recognize my Tour!
    i just ran the update, restarted and plugged in the tour. i went in and turned the mass media storage off and back on and the mounted drive popped up. maybe try running the mac update again. could be they released a new update since last week?
    08-11-09 10:33 AM
    I can't get mine to show up on my Mac either. Do you have to have Leopard OS? It says my divice will not support the software or something like that. This is my first blackberry so I am learning at a slow pace.
    08-11-09 10:35 AM
    I can't get mine to show up on my Mac either. Do you have to have Leopard OS? It says my divice will not support the software or something like that. This is my first blackberry so I am learning at a slow pace.
    me too, what did you update? PocketMac or OSX?
    08-11-09 11:08 AM
    Why can't you guys get it to work without updating software? Mind you that I had my tour hooked up before the big update, and I saw it, then updated, and still saw it...
    08-11-09 11:27 AM
    I tried PocketMac.....I don't know crap about these phones!
    08-11-09 11:27 AM
    Why can't you guys get it to work without updating software? Mind you that I had my tour hooked up before the big update, and I saw it, then updated, and still saw it...
    I downloaded the updated drivers and it worked but when I tried to sync it it said there was an error. It said it was "skipping".. What about blackbrry media sync? I can't get that to work either.
    08-11-09 11:31 AM
    Are you using any software to be able to see the Tour as a mountable drive? Honestly I don't care about syncing my information with my Mac since I use google sync, I just wanna be able to add and delete media to the memory card without having to remove it and using a usb drive.
    08-11-09 11:42 AM
    This is not working for me. I am currently running 10.5.8, which is the new update.

There has to be some setting somewhere... I have never installed PocketMac.
    08-11-09 11:59 AM
    I just updated to 10.5.8 and nowwww it picks it up! Id say to those who updated their OSX and still have trouble, uninstall pocket mac and download the latest from the website and also download the latest drivers
    08-12-09 01:22 AM
    i wasn't aware there was an issue with OSX and the tour.. i am running Snow Leopard aka 10.6 and my tour shows up on my MacBook Pro and my Mac Pro just fine...
    08-12-09 01:51 AM
    thanks for the heads up !
    08-12-09 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD