I had been trying to upgrade to the Tours Pre-release since the web announcement and wasn't able to get my every two to work until this morning.

$99.00 Plus tax - Oh Yeah!
    07-03-09 08:43 AM
    I had been trying to upgrade to the Tours Pre-release since the web announcement and wasn't able to get my every two to work until this morning.

According to Verizon the inability-to-upgrade error was a "level 0" or something like that.

I assume it's now fixed.

... not for everyone - still broken (I see BlackBerry 6 devices when I go to upgrade).
    07-03-09 08:47 AM

Sweet... Im gonna so quote that if they try to play me on the price LMAO. I'm awaiting a call back to negotiate the price because I have the Storm and Im gonna cancel my contract because I can't use this phone any longer, it's ruining my social life! LOL. I rather go back to crappy service than have this crappy device. Sprint is soooo much cheaper monthly too
    07-03-09 08:50 AM

Do you get corporate discounts at all? I ask because most of us that are still having trouble get discounts thru our employers.
    07-03-09 09:15 AM

It's not working for everyone.
    07-03-09 09:17 AM
    Not working over here in VA.....grrr

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 09:25 AM
    Wish it would work here...
    07-03-09 09:48 AM
    Still not working in MO. Have tried using different computers, etc. Also receive corporate discount. Phone does not show up on the phone list. Spoke with CS yesterday....their suggestion....keep trying.
    07-03-09 09:52 AM
    What a fantastic suggestion!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 09:55 AM
    Not working in NJ either as of 2 minutes ago. Bummer.
    07-03-09 10:05 AM
    still not working for lil ole me in calif who has corp discount. thought I'd wake up this morning and all the bugs would be fixed. apparently not!! sigh.... Guess I'll try on Monday. freakin' frustrating to say the least!!
    07-03-09 10:09 AM
    in delaware, the site just allowed me to upgrade to a pre-ordered tour. it wouldnt let me the previous two days. i guess i will have to wait until the 12th when it is shipped or will it ship earlier???
    07-03-09 10:10 AM
    I have been trying since last night, nothing. Three different computers at three different physical locations and all the same, nada!!!!

It seems like it must be tied to those receiving discounts??? I receive a 15% off each month and no luck.

Will keep trying.

I must say it wouldn't be so frustrating if we weren't talking about a large corp like Verizon. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of IT people that must be on the payroll, and they can't fix a website glitch????? I understand that things happen and sites go down, etc...., but don't keep giving dates and not meet them and then tell us everything is working fine when it isn't.

"Large sigh"
    07-03-09 10:13 AM
    I have a corporate discount and still can't pre-order. So much for being fixed.
    07-03-09 10:31 AM
    Just went thru the upgrade pages on myvwz... works flawlessly now.

$99 with NE2 plan. Can't wait for delivery!

Just curious, does anyone know if BB maps works on the Tour without a VZNavigator subscription?
    07-03-09 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD